InvestSA is a South African investment agency which developed the “One Stop Shop” concept by integrating support from all government departments to provide investors with an investment facilitation service aimed at lowering the cost of doing business in South Africa and easing the degree of difficulty in doing business by providing strategic guidance and reducing regulatory inefficiencies.
InvestSA’s “One-Stop Shops” are located throughout South Africa and provide investors with:
- Overall coordination, alignment and policy coherence on South African economic policies.
- A fast track system, which unblocks and reduces government inefficiencies.
- Assistance with the expansion of South Africa’s private sector investment, industrial policy action plans, broad-based black economic empowerment (“B-BBEE”), small to medium enterprises and township economy.
- Assistance with the identification, packaging and implementation of investment projects which are relevant to national interest and economic development.
- Promotion of co-operation and partnerships between the South African government and the private sector.
InvestSA evidences government’s commitment to make South Africa more investor friendly by offering investment information care services to investors.