Without a credible and knowledgeable legal partner, establishing a business concern in a new market can cause any number of bureaucratic headaches.
It is important to consider what needs to be in place from a regulatory perspective to enable a business to set up an office in South Africa, to employ people, and to ensure that the company complies with regulations.
Immigration regulation is complex and understanding the practical issues with regards to lodgement and the process to get the approvals in place is paramount.
At VDMA Attorneys, we offer advice and assistance in the following immigration matters:
- Visitors Visas
- Temporary residence visas
- Permanent residence permits
- Corporate visas
- Appeal or review applications to the Department of Home Affairs
- Apostille on South African documents for use abroad
- Facilitating sworn translations
- Agreements and Notarial Contracts for cohabitation