Pieter Van Der Merwe
Backed by 20 years of experience and proficiency in business law, Pieter Van Der Merwe advises clients on a variety of business matters such as acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and trade transactions.
He sees himself as a normal person with a highly specialised skill-set and a passion for his field. It does not matter if it is a newly formed company or a large listed public company, he enjoys the satisfaction of seeing his clients succeed.
Pieter has been a keynote speaker on company law and business law matters at various conferences. He enjoys rubbing shoulders with people in the industry and contributes regularly to the firm’s blog on commercial law matters.
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Property Law
- University of the Free State, South Africa, B Proc Law degree, 1997
- University of South Africa, South Africa, LLM Masters Law degree, 2002
- Admitted Attorney, South Africa
- Admitted Notary, South Africa
- Admitted Conveyancer, South Africa